Friday, October 25, 2013
Days of random positivity
Yesterday I met a man.
He was a man that some would consider "less a man" because of his "disabilities".
He was a man so full of light that it was impossible not to feel it.
He introduced himself to me with a smile that would light up the darkness.
He was older, not sure how old but probably late 50s early 60s.
He could not talk well, he could not walk well, but he could change my mood in a matter of seconds from just "ok" to "Wow this is a fantasic day" kind of mood.
I struggle daily with moods, and trying to stay positive, and here is this guy that has odds against him in the most chipper mood EVER.
Makes you think, makes you analyze.
If I lost one of my "natural" talents (i.e. any of the 5 senses, or ability to speak or walk) would that leave room for something a little more supernatural to happen? Or does it force you to say fuck it, things can't get any worse?
All I know is that my one, 5 minute, encounter with that gentleman and my whole day was a little brighter.
Love and Light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment